Monday-Friday We will be checking out iPads this week! Work with your partner to take the following photos:
1. a human portrait, making sure to follow the rule of thirds.
2. a landscape, making sure to follow the rule of thirds.
3. a subject with backlight, forming a silhouette.
4. a photo taken during the Golden Hour, with diffused light or any other dramatic lighting.
5. a photo that creates a sense of depth, using any method.
You will explain what method you used in your presentation.
6. a photo with leading, diagonal or other lines to create interest
7. a photo that demonstrates rhythm.
8. a photo with symmetry.
9. a photo that contains strong texture.
10. a photo from an unusual vantage point.
11. a photo that uses framing around the subject.
***Upload your photos to Google Drive!
When you are not taking photos, please complete Stages 6-8 in Course 2, Code.org.
Define coding vocabulary: loop, nesting loops, debugging, and conditionals.